This was Pastor Rebecca Hjelle's message yesterday at the Blair First United Methodist Church, and I couldn't agree with her more. We get a fresh start each and every day. We just have to take advantage of it. Here are my top 10 ways to take advantage of the new day:
1. Go for a walk or a run.
2. Enjoy the beauty of the sunrise.
3. Take the time to connect with the people in your life.
4. Make healthy choices for your body, mind, and soul.
6. Take it one step at a time. Your goals won't be met in a day.
7. Reach out when you need help or reach out to help others.
8. Be present.
9. Love your life!
10. Do something spontaneous.
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.