I love taking a step back at least once a week to be grateful for the simple things:
1. My wonderful husband for getting our geriatric dog her diapers so I wouldn't have to after parent/teacher conferences.
2. Having a grocery store that makes amazing egg salad sandwiches.
3. Being there for a student who needed to talk.
4. My GTI Wednesday audience might be small but I'm so grateful for the positive feedback I get from them.
5. I wore my flip flops so my shoes wouldn't get ruined in the rain. Used my noggin for once. :)
6. Almond pumpkin spice creamer is the bomb diggity.
7. I started reading the book Unselfie: Why Empathetic Kids Succeed in Our All-About-Me World. It's going to have impact if the introduction is any indication.
8. Chatting with my work son Jeremy during conferences.
9. I love the colder weather so I can snuggle under a blanket.
10. Being comfortable speaking up in a meeting today.
Look at the simple things that happened in your day, and you will be amazed at what you discover.
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.