Every once in awhile, I think it's important to step back and reflect on the blessings on any given day. These are my reflections from today:
1. Today marked the 150th birthday for Nebraska! Happy Birthday!
2. Day #1 of the Minimalism Game. You can follow me on Instagram @shedenk11 to follow my daily photo journey for the month.
3. Liz Murray is an incredible story, and I got to hear her tell it at the All Minds Matter Conference today. Look her up!
4. Spending time with my counseling buddy Ainslee is always a treat!
5. The first GTI Wednesday newsletter went out today to 17 subscribers. My goal is to get to 100 subscribers by May 1. I am on the way!!
6. My youngest nephew Hunter turned 4-years-old today. Time is flying!
7. Each day I get more proud of my grown children, Nolan and Jaelyn. I'm a lucky mom!
8. My Lenten promise is to be more kind. I was inspired by Mark and Joni Adler's heartbreaking journey as they continue to honor their son Reid who took his life a little more than a year ago. #BeKind
9. I love how my dog Lady falls asleep on her blanket right next to my desk as I write each day.
10. Laughter! I laughed a lot today, and that always feels great.
Take a moment to write about what struck you today. There's no reason to wait. Today is a good day to start looking at all the positive happenings in your life. All you have to do is remind yourself on occasion.
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.