Sunday night is a great night to reflect upon all that is good in our world. Here's my list:
1. I'm so thankful for all the men and women who have sacrificed and have served our country proudly. Not just on Veterans' Day but every day.
2. I hit 84 straight days of guided meditation using the Calm app. I can tell a difference.
3. My daughter and son-in-law celebrated their one year anniversary today.
4. Going to a luncheon at church gave us the opportunity to get to know our new pastor and her husband better.
5. Good health is something never to take for granted.
6. Singing and dancing in our house just reassures my husband and me why we are still so right for each other after 28 years of marriage.
7. Being more observant as a result of my year of black and white photos has been enlightening.
8. My mom and stepdad sent a selfie to me from the Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant concert last night (the concert was a combined birthday present for them). It was a gift to me to get that picture from them smiling from ear to ear.
9. The Geico sloth commercial makes me laugh every single time.
10. I don't mind that people are putting up their holiday decorations as long as that festive spirit lasts all year long.
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.