Another Sunday means another day to be grateful. This is what I'm thankful for today:
1. Even though I have a headache, I'm healthy and alive. Therefore, life is good.
2. The first week of school went really well, and I'm glad I have a job I enjoy going to each day.
3. It was nice to get caught up around the house with cleaning and doing some laundry today.
4. I'm thankful I had some extra money to buy new running shoes. Now all I need to do is get back out there to run. :)
5. I have a wonderful husband who understands that my headaches knock me for a loop and he takes care of me.
6. Having conversations with different people allows me to connect with them. I tried to do more listening than talking today.
7. Lightning is really cool to look at during the evening hours.
8. The smell of eucalyptus is relaxing.
9. I have enough pasta salad leftover to make lunches for a majority of the week.
10. I'm set enough for the start of the week that I can go to bed early tonight.
I hope you have taken some time to think or write down what you're thankful for today. It's a great exercise and it helps me to appreciate the details in my life I often take for granted. I hope doing something like this does the same for you.
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.