Gratitude check. If you've never done one, it's super easy. Just take a few minutes to write down a list of things you're thankful for today.
1. A healthy plant spruces up the work environment and adds positive energy. Plus, this one came from a wonderful friend of mine. I've had it for over two years so far.
2. Great conversation with our son who was in the area for other reasons and came home for supper.
3. Laughing over a former student using one of my favorite movie lines, "You're killing me, Smalls!"
4. Going without coffee today and I didn't get snarky with anyone...huge sigh of relief.
5. Hearing the birds outside the window is a melody for the ears.
6. A text from both my dad and sister this morning.
7. Glad that my daughter still needs me.
8. A teacher handled a social issue with a group of three girls today. I seriously owe her wine.
9. Being able to admit that I completely dropped the ball on something.
10. Drinking hot tea this morning and remembering to take my B-12 supplement.
Now, it's your turn. Go! :)
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.