Can you feel it?
The air is finally getting cooler as we head deeper into autumn. I love it, because it means we are getting closer to winter (but that's for another blog post).
What matters right now is leggings and yoga pants!!
And there's even more to enjoy at this point:
1. The bugs are thinning out, finally!
2. My garden is finished and cleaned out. I enjoy having a garden, but I always hit a point where I'm just over it.
3. I don't care what you say, pumpkin spice everything is amazing (that should have been #1).
4. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I'm excited that the new seasons have started.
5. Speaking of new seasons, can we say hockey?! I think a 3-peat for the Pens sounds really amazing.
6. Oh, and while we're still on the subject of hockey, I'm excited for another season of the UNO Mavs. I even got to shake head coach Mike Gabinet's hand when we picked up our season tickets. I'm never washing my hand again. Not really. I already did, but it was a thrill nonetheless.
7. There's enough of a chill that I can snuggle under my covers without the fear of getting hot during the night.
8. MLB playoffs are exciting even though I couldn't tell you who's playing outside the Astros later this week. I take that back, I know the Twins and Yankees are playing right now, and you can definitely tell it's a wild card game. So much energy in the air!
9. The beautiful fall foliage. You can't beat the colors at this time of the year.
10. Wearing more sweaters and believe it or not, boots. And I feel no shame for either one.
What are you loving about autumn?
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.