When is the last time you wrote a list of 10 things you're grateful for?
It's been awhile for me, and today is the perfect day to do so.
Why? Because it's Monday, of course. ;)
1. It got up to 75 degrees today. It hasn't been 75 since October 21, according to meteorologist Matt Serwe. No wonder we are all giddy today.
2. We are five weeks away from the end of the school year. Wow, it has flown.
3. We are watching two of our grand dogs for the next week, and I'm having a blast.
4. I took Cali for a walk this afternoon.
5. Wearing my new KARMA ring reminds me to put positivity into the universe and it will be reciprocated.
6. I'm thankful for our realtor who is doing all she can to find the perfect buyer for our home.
7. Taking my time to finish my next blog post is worth it.
8. I was asked about when my book is going to be published.
9. Being told I looked even more dressed up today to start the day made my day.
10. Seeing the look on kids' face when they have accomplished something together is priceless. Nothing beats it!
That took about 10 minutes. It doesn't take long to accomplish when we set our minds to having a grateful mindset.
Now it's your turn! :)
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.