Every day is a good day to be grateful.
When we are caught up in a hectic day, it's easy to lose focus. This is why it's a great idea to take a moment every so often (or every day) to write down what we are grateful for in our lives.
1. I'm grateful to my amazing family who lends support, love, and encouragement daily.
2. I'm grateful for the learning curves in my new job. My brain hurts, but I'm growing.
3. I'm grateful to colleagues who check on me and freely answer my questions with patience.
4. I'm grateful for trying out a new restaurant. I had a 'Very Berry Salad' at Greenbelly, and it might have been the best salad I've ever eaten.
5. I'm grateful when conflicts in a student's schedule get resolved.
6. I'm grateful to teachers who help problem solve when I'm not sure what to do.
7. I'm grateful for the time Chloe and I hang out on the deck after school.
8. I'm grateful for the home workout I did today when I got home.
9. I'm grateful for cough drops for a sore throat.
10. I'm grateful for my Lord and Savior who looks out for me all the time.
I hope you take some time to write down what you're grateful for today. It doesn't have to be a list of 10. Make it a list of three to get you started. You never know how much it might end up growing.
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.