The quote in my newsletter today, GTI Wednesday, has to do with doing something today that your future self will thank you for. Every day is a great day to show gratitude. It helps us be more in tune with
the happenings in our daily life. Here's what I'm grateful for today:
1. The seven years I've been in my school district is coming to a close today. I'm grateful for the time and experiences I've had.
2. I like that I get up each morning for some quiet time.
3. Enjoying a glass of water first think quenches my thirst.
4. Watching TV with my husband and enjoying our comedies is something we like doing together.
5. I finally bought one of the novels by an author I've been following on Instagram.
6. I'm thankful for the soaking rain we got yesterday. The ground needed it.
7. Hearing the birds chirping outside so early in the morning is a beautiful sound.
8. I like my comfy bed because it allows me a good night's sleep.
9. We met with our realtor in the next step to finalizing the sale of our home.
10. I made sure I wrote in my journal last night to get back on track with it.
I'm a lover of life, an eternal optimist, and I have an intense desire to add value through simple living and positive vibes.